Dự đoán xổ sốWhile you can prepare a will yourself, it's strongly recommend to get professional help. There are many reasons for this, including:
- that the words you use in everyday life may not have the same meaning when documented in a will
- uncertainty as to what assets can and can't be given away in a will
Dự đoán xổ sốHaving a professional help draft your will can ensure it:
- fully represents your wishes
- is clear and unambiguous
- includes your nominated executor and guardian
- takes into account any complex legal, financial and taxation issues
- is legally valid and signed correctly
Dự đoán xổ sốHaving a will prepared professionally could save your estate much higher legal fees if your will is contested or has to be interpreted by a court
Because the information on this website is general in nature and does not cover everything you need to know, please read this important legal notice.
The NSW Trustee & Guardian charges a set fee of around $330Dự đoán xổ số to create a will, and $220 for updates to wills they created.
Their will preparation services are free for people eligible for a full Centrelink age pension, including people receiving other government benefits, such as a Department of Veterans' Affairs pension, who would otherwise be eligible for a full Centrelink age pension.
It also offers additional services, including:
- document safe storage for a fee, but free when appointing NSW Trustee & Guardian as your executor or Power of Attorney
- acting as attorney under a Power of Attorney
- acting as executor or trustee for an estate
- acting as direct financial manager for the affairs of people with disability that affects their capacity to make decisions, or overseeing private financial managers who undertake this role
The society offers a solicitor referral service connecting members of the profession to the general public who may require legal advice, including help when making a will.
The service draws from a database of around 1,600 private law firms who've registered their details, areas of law and other practice information with the society.
Dự đoán xổ sốYou submit your request and the society searches for firms that are likely to meet your needs and provides you with their contact details.
Dự đoán xổ sốIt also offers a that can put you in touch with law firms willing to provide legal services for free or at a reduced cost.
If planning for end of life has caused you mental health concerns, there is a range of support services you can access, including:
- professional help, advice and referrals to local mental health services at NSW Mental Health Line on 1800 011 511
- support services at or 1300 364 277
- help with depression and anxiety at or 1800 512 348
- telephone and online counselling services for men at on 1300 789 978
- mental health resources at
- get in touch with a social worker through
If you feel you need support right away, contact the or call them 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on 13 11 14
Dự đoán xổ sốBut good mental health is more than just an absence of mental illness. It can also involve a range of other factors, including:
- maintaining social connections
- staying physically active
- making smart dietary choices